Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Big Blue Run VI
Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 5:00 AM (HKT)
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY, PLEASE PROCEED TO RIOVANA TO:
Cash prizes to be won by top Ateneo finishers!
Elligibility for top prizes are limited to the following:
Students, Faculty/Staff, Alumni, Jesuits, and 1st degree relatives of all of the above.
Runners not affiliated with the University have a seperate category with a different set of prizes.
• Event takes place rain or shine.
• Entry fee is non-refundable.
• Change of race category after registration is not allowed.
• Electronic results and processing will be used for this run.
• Participants below 18 years old must have their entry forms signed by their parents/guardian.
• Toilet area will be available at the Blue Eagle Gym.
• Bags can be left at the Baggage Counter. The personnel will detach the corresponding tag. In order to claim your bags, show your race bib.
• Do not lose the tag with the bar code until you have surrendered it to the race official after the race.
• Loot bags can be claimed at the end of the run. Surrender corresponding tag to the personnel at the Loot Bag Booth for claiming.
• Erroneous data inputted merits disqualification from the race.
• Bring proof of identity on race day to claim prizes.
PART OF THE ATENEO COMMUNITY?
Then be one of the first 500 registrants to claim their race kits and bring home a piece of Ateneo history — an original era stadium chair from the Blue Eagle Gym! Exchange your claim stub for a chair at the University Athletics Office (UAO), 2nd floor, Blue Eagle Gym.
Note: Details stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.